Friday, July 25, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
August 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 8

























Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

I'm happy to have this time to be here with you this month. Especially as it's such a good period in my life right now. And at those times in life, sharing's good. :-)

I have to say that I am a bit excited about my life this month. I did something good for myself lately.  I am now one of Weight Watchers' newest members. I joined 2 weeks ago. And it's just been a remarkable two weeks so far. 

I am really very fond of them. It's a bit of work, but delicious foods, and you never really have to deprive yourself of anything. I wanted to get back to eating healthier too, and you can't beat Weight Watchers for that, It even incorporates exercise into the plan. Just what I wanted at my age, to look after my health a bit better. And best of all so far I have lost 9 lbs in the past 2 weeks, which I am quite happy about as you can see. And with how easy it was in reality. LOL

And the meetings are great fun and motivational too. Very encouraging.
 
To change the topic, here is one more thing that I wanted to share with you this month. I saw this ad recently. It was a poster in a store window near where I work. And I thought it was so amazing that I had to take the photo, and then to include it here. It was this: 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It touched me. In English it would say. "Alien (the name of the product I suppose, probably a perfume) Do you believe in the extraordinary?"
 
It just really made me stop and think. The photo itself feels like a reminder that we are all beings of love and light. She is just radiating light everywhere.  But is that extraordinary or is that just what life in general ism what it means to be a human being? Or is it extraordinary because we often get so lost in the mundane that we forget to look and see it?  If you know what I mean. Does it really feel alien to most people to believe in the extraordinary?  There seems to be something sad in that to me, if so. 

So the image and words touched me. And I wanted to share them here. :-)
 
Interestingly the idea of this also came up in this month's Asking about Life section, very much so in the last card of that readings. And I did write that before I wrote this section.
 
Maybe that is meant to be the theme of this month's newsletter then?  I know I certainly believe in the extraordinary. Tarot has always been that for me.  
 
I will leave you with that this month, about the idea of if you believe in the extraordinary in life and what that means to you.. And wish you beauty and warmth and radiance this month.


All the very best to you,

Warmly,

Babs

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and  let me know and I'll get that out to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment