Tuesday, May 20, 2014

June 2014 Contest






































Right now, this month, it feels to me like time to do something I have not done for a little while, but has always been popular whenever I have done it.

This month, I am offering another Angel reading. Let's make it a 4 card Angel reading.:-)


To enter the contest, just click here.


In the Comments section, just write "June 2014 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).
 

The drawing will take place on Friday, June 20, 2014  and will be announced in the July  2014 edition of this newsletter.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
Last month's Winner
 
The winner of last month's contest was Nancy H. from the USA.The contest took place on Monday May 19/14 and the prize was a 20-30 card Lemormand Oracle reading. I just noticed that I forgot to add in the date for the contest and I am so sorry for that and for any confusion it may have caused anyone.  
 
And congratulations to you Nancy. We will be talking more about it soon. Very happy to be reading for you, looking forward to it.  





Babs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment