Friday, October 25, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
November 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 11
 
 
Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
While I am here, of course, I want to wish you a wonderful month of November. I hope it brings you what you hope for, plus many happy surprises.
 
I am expecting a wonderful month of November myself over here. As you probably know if you've been here with me over the past few months, my boyfriend and I have been looking for a country house to go to on weekends and holidays,,,,, And well, we've been looking for months now every weekend and any time we had off.
 

Well, we finally found the perfect one for us. And very happily on both our parts, we met with the notary just today, got the keys to the house and it is now ours. Couldn't be happier, just a bit over an hour drive from our city house, near a lake with a  view of the lake from the back yard. And now I get to decorate which is always great fun. And we have lots to look forward too.
 
Other things in my life this month, I've been reading up on and studying a lot about how we create what happens to us in our lives, and call it to us. And how to choose what we really most want in our lives, to come our way. I've been reading up a lot on it. And true to form whenever I try to learn anything, my life has been sending me life experiences to practise on. Little things that I can learn to improve by practising what I am learning in real situations. :-)
 
Mostly, I have been learning through rereading a book I first read years ago. I finally bought it on Kindle and am now rereading. For me, it is one of my favourite books of all time, although it may not be everyone's cup of tea. Still I personally have learnt SO much from it. It's actually 3 books, but I got them all in a set for Kindle. And it's the "Conversations with God" books by Neale Donald Walsch.
 
I thought I would mention it here, just in case it inspires you to take a look at that book., I feel like if my mentioning it here lets just one more person feel as touched by the three books as I have been, well that is more than enough reason to bring it up. And so I have. :-)
 
So this is a great month over here. And I truly wish you one as well.
 
Babs
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I just saw your note today Dec 3. 2013. But I loved it. I thought it was in fact very creative. And the way it works is very much how I do read. I noticed that it ended 2 days ago, although sorry I just saw your note today. I hope that does not mean that it won't be published as I truly believe that it deserves to be and would be an excellent too.

    Beautiful images that do spark feelings, and I thought it was a great concept.

    Babs

    ReplyDelete