Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
August 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 8
 
 












Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
Sorry this is a bit later that usual this month, life got busy! LOL
 
To start off this edition. I'd like say that things are wonderful this month over here. As I write this we (the bf and I) are on the verge of buying a country house to go to on weekends, vacations and holidays. Pretty little house off in the country on a lake. Needless to say we are very excited. The home inspection for it is in two days and as long as it passes the inspection it's ours. So very very exciting over here! :-)

Just starting a serious diet here too. So that is good news too. Not as serious diet as in being extra STRICT, but just one that I am serious about,. And a healthier one, that I can keep for life. It's been going pretty well so far...have lost 7 lbs since starting a couple of weeks ago, Yay!

Other than all that, I have been thinking a lot lately about life and the messages it sends us. That IS my belief. That we do get messages from life when we need to, to tell us what we need to know and to comfort us and help keep us on track.
 
It's on my mind because one of my friends started seeing a series of repeating numbers. which in my understanding are messages from the angels. That got me thinking back to all the times I was worried about something and suddenly found a white feather on my path....another sign to me that I was not alone and was being helped along the way.
 
So that kind of thing is on my mind  a lot now. All the significant  "coincidences" that happen in our lives that give us the answers we need to know. Like the times when a song comes up on the radio and the lyrics give you the exact solution to an issue in your life....
 
I have been thinking about the idea of coincidences and my belief is that there are none. And they are generally all messages for us. Thinking back over all the times that I learnt valuable things by listening to life, and how it talked to me even before I knew how to listen. I can look back and now that even before I knew life talked to me, I had received warning signs to stay away from things I should have avoided. For me, over time, the more I learnt how to listen the more beautiful life became. 
 

So all this has been on my mind and the theme of it seems to echo through this newsletter this month.
 
  
 
I wish you a wonderful, relaxing, joy of nature kind of month this August,
 
All the very best,
 
 
Babs
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  
 
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you) 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment