Tuesday, July 30, 2013

August 2013 Contest



































I have done a lot of Tarot readings and Angel readings here for the contests lately. So I thought this month I would do a Oracle reading for a change. :-) Oracle decks are similar to Tarot decks but a bit freer as they have no set format. I will make it a 3 card Oracle reading. And the winner is free to ask me about anything they want to know more about and we will see what the cards have to say.

To enter the contest, just click here.

In the Comments section, just write "August 2013 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).

The drawing will take place on Sunday, August 24, 2013  and will be announced in the September 2013 edition of this newsletter.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last month's winner

The winner of last month's contest was Nancy H. from the USA..The prize last month was a 3 card Tarot reading using my Tarot of Transformation. Looking forward to the reading Nancy and to doing what I can for you.

We'll be in touch again soon, :-)

All the best till then, and always,



Warmly,

Babs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment