Saturday, June 29, 2013

July 2013 edition

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
July 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 7





















Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
I'm sending out all my best wishes to you for this July. I know it will be a good one for us. It is actually my birthday today as I am writing this. So for me it is also the start of a new year in my life. And I am sure lots of new and good things are coming for us both this month and beyond.
 
Where I am right now in my life is pretty interesting to me.  I am learning a lot about life and myself. And I love to learn new things. It's a going below the surface of things time for me right now. Not just accepting things are as they seem because they feel that way, but looking for the thoughts behind the feelings and if those are completely accurate. As if they are not, the way I feel will not be an accurate reflection of the situation. So lots of that going on over here right LOL
 
Lots of learning and seeing the beauty of life. I am also starting a new meditation course this week which I am very excited about. I just love meditation. And also my Tarot book is becoming more "defined" and advancing slowly but surely which is also exciting for me.
 
 
I wish you a month of July that meets all your expectations and more. And if things work out differently than you may have expected that you see the new path as a better one,


All the best this month.
Babs 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment