Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
June 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 6
























Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
Summer is starting this month, with all its warmth, joys and fun. All the sunny days, beaches  BBQs, and vacations will soon be upon us. There's going to be a lot to look forward to this month, I just know it. Plus for me personally, it's also my birthday the end of this month. :-)


Well, this newsletter has once again developed a theme. LOL. I never do it on purpose, but every so often it happens where suddenly almost everything in the newsletter ends up talking about a common theme. I really enjoyed writing this newsletter this month for that reason, because as I saw it developing more and more as I wrote, it just felt like such a good and positive message right now. It was just a very optimistic edition this month.  And it was just coming up everywhere, throughout the newsletter.

So it seems like this one wanted to be about our expectations. When we don't know what is to come, do we expect the best or the worst to come and why?  And overall the overwhelming message of the June 2013 newsletter is to expect the best, to envision good things coming because, well, they are coming for you,.. Good things are coming for you this month and beyond. Why not expect them and focus on that?  It will all work out for the best, so why sweat the small stuff?
 
Before I go on, I also want to stop and  wish you a wonderful summer this year and one that you will look back at for years and smile over.
 
 
All the best this summer and always,
 
 
Babs
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment