Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quote of the Month

There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that is beautiful to me.

--Liv Taylor




 To me this image represents that, you can see the beauty in the author's spirit shining through his work here.


This image also reminds me of the beauty and magic of life, where your life can bring you unexpected and beautiful things around any corner. I found this building, and this beautiful and touching piece of art while on the bus. I have taken that route many times before and up until now it was just a plain brick building. And then suddenly this time, when we drove around the corner where this building is located someone had painted THIS! I had to lean out of the bus and take the image when the bus stopped for a red light. LOL  It helped make my day. I hope that it brings you a smile too. The pure magic of the child's toys coming to life reminds me of our dreams coming to life for us :-)


It just made me think that you never know when something beautiful and magical is waiting for you just around the corner in your life, just when you least expect it. Which incidentally seemed to have also been the message of the Friendship Reading this month. So this just seems to be the message that the universe wants to get out via this newsletter this month. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment