Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
February 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 2

























Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

This being the February edition of this newsletter, it's all about the love. To me there's not much in life more important than that topic anyway. And this month's edition seemed to want to talk a lot about self-love, always a very important topic, in my eyes, too.

Things are going great over here. So I thought I'd share. I found a 9 week course to take this winter, through meetup.com, on Spiritual Insight. Not only do I LOVE that kind of topic, but it has been so much fun to meet all those people with similar interests to mine. I just came from my second class last night and I had a blast. So far what we've discussed has been about how to live your life more purposely/purposefully rather than just living a mechanical kind of life.And about being aware and in the present moment. Just fascinating!

I just love to learn new things and especially spiritual ones, so for me there is nothing better than a course like this to take me through the winter. No chance of any winter blahs, not when you have something that fascinates you to work on and interesting new people to meet.

I have to say here that  last month's Friendship Reading has been really helping me. Those readings apply to me too. ...the part about how something unexpected will happen and that it will not necessarily be a bad thing, but it will be unexpected. And it goes on to say that the change will benefit me in the end, will be for the best. And the change will be healing..

In December, I lost my day job. Totally unexpected, yes. They downsized half the office. I took the holidays off then had a bad cold so took a couple more weeks and....yesterday i was offered a job with quite a bit more pay.  I truly believe all this and that this is how life always works. But just hearing it in the reading when I was in that position was encouraging and has been such a help over the past month

Oh here's something interesting. My reversals method that I use and invented was given honorable mention in Barbara Moore's blog. Here is the link

She mentioned a part of it, but left some parts out. I added them in in the comments at the bottom. Nice to be mentioned though in such a nice way.

Before I go, I'll leave you with two more web sites that i am enjoying. If you love to read, these ought to help make this an enjoyable winter for you. Both are free of charge. If you don't have an e-reader, you can download a free Kindle here for your computer, so that you can read books there. Here is the link for that.

If you look in the Public Domain section, there are also tons of free books you can download. Here is the link for that.


And I am also very much looking forward to this month's global meditation. (see 2 sections down) Can't wait to start.  Maybe that is the key to staying happy in February, the coldest month over here, to find new things that fascinate you and try to spread some love.

Wishing you a great month of February, with lots of love, light, warmth and laughter,

Babs
(PS) once again, the last two sections of the newsletter show up on next page. You can see them by clicking on "Older" at the bottom of the page, or just by clicking on their links on right hand side of the page)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to February Prayer meditation. Prayers do wonderful things for all involved in them and are very strong. Especially when done like this in a group setting. Thank you, Babs for setting this up! I am so looking forward to it!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy,

      Although I see it more as a pure meditation than related to prayer. You can of course add that in if you want to and if it is part of your belief system. But I don't want to exclude anyone for whom that is not part of theirs. :-)

      Delete