Saturday, October 27, 2012

Quote of the Month























(another beautiful image thanks to Ciro Marchetti at http://www.ciromarchetti.com/Home.html)

 Ask yourself this question: 'Will this matter a year from now?" Richard Carlson, writing in Don't Sweat the Small Stuff  

I felt I had to share this with you this month as this is one of m all time favourites. I think too often in life we worry about things that we really don't need to (not that we ever NEED to)

I find this helps me put things into perspective. I just ask myself if this will even matter a year from now, or 5 years or 10 years...and it not and it will not even be an issue then at all (which is almost always the case), then there is no cause for worry now either. Things will be resolved so I can just let it go now too. This has been a big help to me, hope it helps you too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment